Tired

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'd be happy as long as I didn't feel spaced out or tired

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Me too. I am exhausted and am spaced out with a foggy head and vision. I feel like a zombie xx
  • Posted

It feels like life is floating past and you haven't got the energy to participate or sometime even care....

• Posted

I sometimes wake up feeling foggy and the only thing I look forward too is my next sleep! And God help me if I have a glass of wine or 2. I won't see past 10pm!!

• Posted

I'm free from the palpitations and anxiety at the moment and have this lathargy instead.

An old farmer friend described his later days in the heat of Summer as 'getting around in a come'...that's how I feel now 😀At least the stress is absent,but I want to really make my self live and feel..if only I could be bothered...😴

• Posted

Should read 'coma '..

• Posted

Yes I'd like to live my life 'in sharp focus' not always blurred...to have energy and be able to think clearly would be awesome!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.