Tired

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have very weird symptoms for the past 4 weeks that come and go through the day theses are

Upper abdominal pain

Yellow stool that floats

When breathing deep

Tachycardia

Bowel pain when I want to poop

Acid reflux

I have done ultrasound and abdominal x rays blood tests all normal doctor thinks it's ibs what's your opinion please help

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yellow Stool is always there
  • Posted

Do you have bowel habit change?  Have you tried a food diary to see if any foods are causing symptoms?
  • Posted

You really ned to see your G.P  AGAIN, or another one ,as you don't appear to believe the first one, As we are all 

non medical on here , we are mostly in the same boat  Sounds as though you forgot to put STRESS on your list 

• Posted

Yes stress is for sure there I have been to 2 doctors a gp and a gastroenterology both think it's anxiety related. I just wanted to hear other peoples opinion on my symptoms I will have a Gastrostomy in 2 weeks. Also what I eat dosent seen to play a role as I have these problems in the morning and in bowel movements thx for answering

• Posted

Does acid reducers or antacids work to control the reflux pain?  If not and judging by your symptoms, you could be dealing with bile reflux. Do you still have your gallbladder?  Normally if someone still has their gallbladder and suffers from bile reflux, that could indicate a gallbladder problem like a low function rate and/or sludge in the gallbladder.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.