Tired dry eyes

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I have very tired dry eyes, could be caused by menapause but not sure. Been given drops to use. Any advice please x

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

That when I started to have problems with eyes . I have since had corrective surgery so no longer my glasses . I had dry eyes after surgery and was given Hyco Sans plus drops to use  when required .  They are avail at most pharmacies or opticians . 
    • Posted

Hi thanks for your reply. I've worn glasses since I was 18 and now 50 but I'm always on my phone so could be due to that also x

• Posted

I have dry eye due to contact lens wearing over years.   Best way is to use warm compress 3x per day.  My ophthalmologist also recommended Hylo drop which is an over counter no preservative eye drop.  

Hope this helps. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.