Tired of BV?? I have the cure! Trust me on this one.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been plagued with BV for many years up until 2 years ago. I'd taken all the prescriptions and visited numerous doctors but it kept coming back, without any rhyme reason. Desperately, I searched and searched the Web to find a solution. Well I stumbled across a study done by doctors:

I went to the local dollar store and purchased: 1) bottle of hydrogen perioxide (for about $1.00) & a 2pk of douche (about $1.50)

At home, EMPTY the douche bottles & DISCARD the douche. Fill up the empty bottles with the Hydrogen Perioxide. Use the perioxide as your douche. It may take 2 times (2 days) if the BV Is severe. WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!! I now use this same method after my period, or more importantly, after sex where the man ejaculated inside of me. I feel this causes my PH to alter and thus, the bad bacteria take over. I've been using this method for the past 2 years and since day 1, I've never been plagued by BV AGAIN. I am postin this in order to help other females struggling with BV. hope it helps and IF IT DOES WORK FOR YOU, please let me know by commenting below. Have a great day!

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Thank you for sharing this. I have been suffering with BV for years. It's really annoying and embarrissing. I will definitely be trying this today and letting you know my results soon.
    • Posted

Did you ever try it hun? Did it work for you??
  • Posted

Hello,

I recently discovered how helpful peroxide is once I already had BV. I get it every time I have sex or go swimming in chlorine water. LADIES PLEASE READ....... I cured my bv right at home, no flayl, no embarrassing pap smears... I mixed boric acid (powder form in the drug store next to the peroxide and probiotics) with hydrogen peroxide!!! I used a little medicine cup (from any liquid medicine bottle) and filled it up to 10ml with boric acid powder, and the rest of the cup fill it with peroxide. Mix it well, use a clean or even brand new turkey baster to suck up the mixture and insert it into the vagina. I let it sit in there until it absorbed before I went to bed. In the morning absolutely normal vagina, no smell, no discharge no yeast infection from the new home remedy. Please just try it, may not work for all bv cases but it fixed mine in one night.. I did the same treatment for another night just to be sure n still a happy vagina in the morning....

• Posted

This is wonderful to hear!! I've never used or tried the boric acid but if it isn't harmful to you and that helps you, go for it!!! The Hydrogen perioxide works for me wonderfully. It been YEARS since I had BV, WITH the help of peroxide. So if it ain't broke, I'm not fixing it! Lol thanks for your feedback! I really appreciate it.
  • Posted

I had vaginitis for 4 months. The way that it was finally cured: I asked to be treated for mycoplasma genitalium. This bacteria causes a high pH and recurrent BV. And no one screens for it, and flagyl doesn't kill it. If you want to be tested: labcorp test 180089. Treatment is 5 day z-pack. Good luck!
  • Posted

I tried this before, two years ago. It works just as long as you keep using it. If you have unprotected sex, it will come back. It does work, though, and I've also tried baking soda with acv and purified water, which has helped also. I'm sure everyone has their own issues and imbalances, so don't expect the same results that someone else has. Peroxide has proven immediate relief! I will use it again!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.