Tired of doing the same thing everyday and theres nothing i can do about it

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey everyone i just want to rant about some stuff in my life. Anyway im 16 and im bored and tired of living and empty and meaningliss life. generally my day dosrnt consist of anything interesting i just wake up extremely tired and put up with everything at school coming home to the same games i always play. I dont know if im depressed or anything becuase i dont always feel down, i have a couple firends and often some things can cheer me up. It just isint easy and i feel if im happy maybe a couple times a day each consisting of maybe 5 minutes or less then its pointless. overall i view everything meaningless and im just tired of living. But worst of all i dont want to become a burden to my family. Since im so unmotivated i dont do well in school anymore that is and i dont think i every will again. I didint mention this before but my mom and dad are both great people and i dont wana hurt them most of all. i feel like the only to options in my life are to just deal with it and wait or leave and find anywhere else i can find somthing meaningful. Its not that i dont want to its just im stuck in a system that stop me. I also am afriad to tell my family the way i feel becuase they have alot of things to do in their life also very tight in money and me feeling this way is another burden for my family to deal with. Anyway thanks for listening im really sry that my spelling grammer sentence structure and basicly everything sucks but i hope u understand the points i was making. thx 

4 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

This was just a rant guys becuase i really have noone to talk to i dont wanna lose any firends becuase im being a winey bic. well i probaly could they wouldnt mind it would just be awkward. last comment thanks for listening 
  • Posted

Hey Adam, I'm experiencing a terrible de ja vu here wink subtracting 20+ years of when I was that age 'ok more than 25 years lol' I personally believe these feelings are kinda normal to some extent when I was young I was very emotional quite low self esteem and unsure how life was going to transpire, I played music which made me feel happy but I wanted girls to like me and to feel accepted by my peers and I never really felt accepted until probably later in my 20's and talking to friends that I knew when I was in my teens they said they same thing which I was surprised about given they seemed some what successful? I guess play it by ear unless your really down brother as there are some restrictions in a teen's life boundaries that seem pointless however its all part of the journey! Please if you feel suicidal or are having dark thoughts talk to your mum and dad I'm a father I know how much it means to look after your kids its our job to love unconditionally ! take acre my man !
  • Posted

I am also 16 and have some of the same feelings one thing I would recommend is having a notebook with you so you can write down the emotions you feel that day, but don't feel that you have to write everyday just once in a while. You may find that everyday is not the same

• Posted

I'm not 16 I'm 24. smile Don't feel discouraged things will get better. Usually in your teens everything is all over the place you will find out what you want later in your 20s. Just because your grades are low doesn't mean you are meaningless. You are just overwhelmed. When you start feeling better you will get better in school dont worry just study and if you have trouble still get some tutoring or ask your teacher or a friend to help you with Math ect. You are a good kid worrying about your parents like that. Try to be positive and hang on. You have so much more ahead of you. You are young. Feel the beat in your chest? That's called Purpose. You are here for a reason. Enjoy Life and try to be happy.smile

• Posted

I'm 15 and have been having the same thoughts since I was 7. When I told my friends, trying to get help, they all left me. I'd be dead by now if I had the guts to kill myself but I don't want to leave my dad or my cat behind

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.