Tired of these pills!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I take Gabapentin at night, Duloxetine in morning, clonazapam for anxiety and feel like a walking zombie every day all while still having pain. I remember reading somewhere on here a while back about an oil with Magnesium in it that you apply at night for pain. Does anyone know the name of it? I would greatly appreciate any help. 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

its a magnesium plain and simple its not an oil with magnesium, it isent really an

oil, it feels like an oil .  IV JUST ORDERED A 200ML BOTTLE TODAY , FOR MY LEGS . ITS A BIT TINGLY WHEN APPLIED BUT IT DOES RELAX YOUR LEGS .AND HELP YOU SLEEP.

• Posted

The oil I'm not sure... The mag.. Is taken to assist meds to be better absorbed by the body.

do u remember the name of the oil?

• Posted

iv never heard of magneisum oil taken internaly, if your going to take internaly take the plant based one its better tolerated by the body. you dont need a name just put plant based magnesium in search . and go for a capsual lot of bidding stuff in tablets ,. denise the chemist is a good safe site for buying from.
  • Posted

Thanks guys, Yea I just remember reading that you put it on your skin for pain, people with arthritis use it. Not sure about the oil part. I do take mag in pill form already. I will start searching ebay. Tina, I too need it to relax my legs at night. My poor husband cant sleep n same bed anymore because i toss and turn so much. I dont remember a good nights sleep. (unless I take oxycodone but I try to stay away from it) I took a month off of work to try and find alternative ways to deal with this disease besides pills (which seemed to work at first but not so much anymore) I started tai chi, stopped drinking diet soda, about three cans per day, eating right. All that NO FUN stuff! Hoping these things will make a difference..
    • Posted

tell me about it i cant d any fun stuff one drink floors me for days ,and makes all the aches and pains flare up ,i loved pasta with tomato based sauces cant have it any more tomatoes make me really sick , i have the odd ordinary pepsi tahts about it .great for a night out .some times i feel like i am just taking up space
  • Posted

Oh I so know how u feel. I was on lyrica 150mg 2 x a day. triptiline 25mg at night. Toplep 25mg at night. Valium 10mg 2 x day. Robaxin 750mh mucle relaxants 2 x 3 times a day...Tramahexal 3 times a day. And thats just the beginning. At the end I was so sick of all the meds one day I just left all of it. I cry myself to sleep at night...that is if I eventually fall asleep.  I stuggle through each day in tears. But I cannot live my life as a zombie not in touch with myself or anything but still in pain non the less. Im looking for anything natural that might work as well.
    • Posted

MAGNEISUIM BABES INTERNALY BY CAPSUAL [PLANT BASED] AND SPRAY ON MEGNEISUIM TO RUB IN t O YOUR LIMBS STINGS A LITTLE BUT IT WORKS ,

Q10 B12 VIT D  AND GENTLE WALKING EVERYDAY , WORKS FOR ME

. SOME PEOPLE ALSO FEEL THE BENNIFIT FROM A SUPPLEMENT CALLED SEREPEPTESE NOT SURE IF THATS SPELT RIGHT but its close its an enysem

.if you put in a search it should come up

.and 5htp also helps regulate the sleep hormone . try taking the mag supplement with the spray on one for rubbing in . you will notice straight away the differance note the improvements for a couple of weeks

, if enough for you stay with it, if not add supplemens one by one noting any differances that way your no whats working and what you don tneed . its a bit  tirirng thinking about doing it this way but atleast you wont be wasting money good luck .

see if you can find a good reflexologist its the best treatment for fibro

other than supplements

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.