Tired of this

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello all, just wanted to post my story in hopes that someone has some idea of my diagnosis. I have suffered with internal hemorrhoids for many yrs but this past yr they have gotten so much worse and are now external too and huge. I have put off going to see a surgeon but now am ready. Only way I can function is with OTC numbing meds I keep on them 24/7. I also believe they got so bad as I have been suffering with some type of GI issue. I had a normal colonoscopy Dec 2013 which showed internal hemorrhoids and mild diverticulosis. Every morning upon awakening, I have an urgent poo which is bloody mucus which is painful to pass due to hemorrhoids. It also has a watery fluid included in mucus, which could be some type of infection, dont know. Then, in an hour or less, I go back for another BM but this time it is usually more brown soft poo. Still hurts but I am aware that is from my hemorrhoids. Feels like passing razor blades. I have a high deductible, so trying to get help from Texas Rehab to pay for what my insurance doesn't but that has not been decided yet, yay or nay. I have started a new OTC today, IBGard recommended by a friend which I hope helps. I take a fiber capsule and probiotic daily. Expecting to need a hemorrhoidectomy when I see the surgeon, terrified but fed up with my

gut issues so I will if it will give me some relief, just want the underlying issue resolved beforehand so they wont return.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hoping for you recovery with God's grace

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.