tired of this life

Posted , 8 users are following.

Tired of working my ass off and not being appreciated, tired of these bills, tired of waking up sick, tired of going to sleep depressed, tired of seeing everyone around me living happy lives while I'm stuck with this crap life, tired of dating this dumb gold digging women, tired of being in debt. Why can't it just be simple, I go to sleep and never wake up, its not like my death would sadden anybody, hell nobody would even notice. 

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hey Justin...

It sounds like you need to start doing things for yourself instead of everyone else, I was in the same position as you, being unappreciated and taken advantage of. But once I realised this is my life and I took time out and did the things I needed to do, my mood improved.

People would certainly notice if you weren't here anymore. Do you think it's your job causing the problem? I used to enjoy my work but in the end I found that was a trigger for my depression. Took me a while but I left there and started a new job yesterday. Maybe take some time off for yourself and suss things out?

FlipFlop

• Posted

hello, i'm so sorry that you are dealing some serious depression atm, i really am. The truth is, i can fully relate on you somehow. I can still remember those times how my life getiing suck inches by inches in a dark everyday. Boring life. Nagger boss at work. No women/sex for almost a year. A few friends to hangout. and a hangover as a friend evry morning. It's killing me bro.

but, one day, i realized something. Life is not that complicated, we are the ones who make it difficult. small things does count as a large impact in one mans life. i learn how to appreciate little things and don't botherr thinking all those negative side in my sorrounding. Now, i really don't care what people will think about me, i don't have rights what people will think at me at the first place. And i give up on looking for more friends, someone told me that, "you don't need a lot of friends, but you need to keep the good ones". Bottom line is, if sometimes life is hard, make it light.

• Posted

Hi Justin, you have made a start by coming on here, we can be supportive and understanding. Have you any hobbies you could start up again, do something for yourself, set a time for just you. Is your job making you unhappy, if so think about changing it. I feel like you in that everybody is having better lives. I cannot work due to dissability which adds to my depression and would give anything to change that. I do study online and have joined a meet up group in my area to have an occassional social life and meet new people. Only you can change your life, small steps to start off. Change friends if they are not good or using you. Read self help books. Are you on any medication, you may benefit from seeing a counseller. Hope this helps. Don't think by not being here nobody will miss you. I couldn't save my husband and i very much miss him. Elizabeth
    • Posted

An easy read and great self help book is by Rick Warren called :

― Rick Warren, The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here for?  One quote in particular that pertains to this discussion is: “We are products of our past, but we don't have to be prisoners of it.” 

He writes simple little quotes for life struggles and it's very helpful for us who suffer depression.

Warmly,

Frustrated

• Posted

Hi, Thank you for this information, i will look up this book by

Rick Warren. I hope your well.

Elizabeth 

• Posted

Elizabeth as in the mother of 4, Elizabeth?  If so, I hope you're doing better and feeling strong!

Frustrated

• Posted

Oh ok, well that's great though.  I just must have ran into another Elizabeth with 4 kids.  Same as my daughter.

Take care

Frustrated

• Posted

Hi Justin.

You are so negative.

And yo uare not depressed, you are unhappy and angry and frustrated. Very different.

Gold diggers - as you call them - do not make a bee line for men who have debts. They go for people who are genuinely wealthy, so you have no worries there. Genuinely wealthy people are never trapped into living in a place they do not like or doing a job they do not like, because money gives them choices and they can improve their lot. I suppose you call these women dumb gold diggers because they dont want you and reject you, this is their perrogative. And then you tell, yourself that it is because you dont have much money and have debts. No. It is because you dont respect them and you are so negative and not good company. But there is a saying about sticking to people within your league. If a woman has a lot of money or is a professional she will want to date men who are the same, that is normal. That does not make them a gold digger. It means they dont want to slum it. They are looking for someone to have fun with and fall in love with and that person has to be suitable to start with. So why not work on making yourself suitable. Become more positive, earn more money, pay off your debts, live in a nice home. Then you can attract women who are worth being with.

Unfortunatelyl as an adult life is not simple. But you sound like a little boy struggling to be an adult and this would put women off too. You need to man up and take control. The more you put into anything the more you get out of it. If you hate your job change it, learn a new skill or pass exams and get qualifications if you have to. People who do well paid jobs dont get them handed to them on a plate.

• Posted

Really? What I said above is a piece of what's going on now, last year a buddy of mine killed himself his family put the blame on me, we don't even live in the and state I talked to him 3 to 4 months before he died nothing negative but  I get blamed. I can go on but your not in my shoes you can't possibly understand what is going on
    • Posted

Are you in the States?  I am.  Just curious as to what you said about "we dont evenlive in the state ( I assumed you meant State)?  His death was NOT your fault!  He made that choice.  Don't allow those who are grieving make you feel like you're to blame.  Unless you pulled the trigger, you're hardly to blame.  I see what carmel is saying, you do seem depressed although she says no but all  you're going through, depression is apparent.

As far a carmel's message, she's going through stuff too.  She may seem harsh and uncaring, but I'll bet she's dealing with some heavy stuff herself.  Why don't we all try to encourage Carmel to try and be a bit more sensitive with her posts instead of "ignoring her and she'll go away".  Carmel, if  you intention was to help, you do have a caring side because your post wouldn't have been so long,  however, your "bedside manner" is less to be desired.  Try again, if you will.

22-Justin?  Well, Justin, don't be so hard on yourself and do yourself a favor, clean your slate and be alone a while and work to get those debts down.  You'll find that you're happier and then you'll most likely attract that kind of woman you want to be with.  They too can perhaps add to your quality of life.  But, I've found, unless your not going to do the work to make things happen, it won't work.  So, please try and find your wound, and you'll find your happiness!

Good luck, again.

Frustrated

• Posted

Hi FlipFlop ~

perhaps Carmel is just misunderstood.  She's harsh with her writing but maybe that's the way she is, direct and to the point.  That doesn't mean she's unworthy of our help, right?

Anyway, this is an open fourm and we're all allowed to share our opinions harsh as they may be, we're all allowed this.

Good luck with your tolerance.

Frustrated

• Posted

Thought this place might help a little but it just made me angry and more down, its better just to keep to myself whatever happens happens
    • Posted

Justin don't be disheartened. I joined not long ago and on the first post she beat me down too. 

Ignore her like I did, she'll soon go away.

• Posted

Hi, don't give up most people here are very supportive, don't let one person put you off. Has you say nobody has walked in your shoes or know what's happened in your life. My husband and Nephew killed themselves so i know what that feels like. Message me privately if you want, i will get back to you asap. Elizabeth  
    • Posted

We all get down, and yes life can be a drag (polite word), but that is life for all of us.  Yes we get fed up, we hate ourselves, and in your case other people.  I have had depression for over 20 years and have lost relationships, a house, and a job and been hospitalised, and taken an overdose.  We just have to struggle on as best we can.

Life aint fair!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.