tired out today

Posted , 5 users are following.

its been a great week.lots of support and loads of exercise.im just so knackered today.decided to stay in and rest.did the early morning swim five times last week.going to split it up a bit next week.the day i have off will be light exercise.im an all or nothing fella so ive got to watch myself.staying on this diet is my main goal.i havent cheated myself and im proud of that fact.hope your all enjoying weekend..biggrincheesygrincool

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Noodles, that's a great post, haven't been on here for a while and the last time I read one of your posts you were in dispair. Now you are inspiring me. I'm struggling to not put food in my mouth grrrr! very frustrating. so tomorrow I'm gonna start on an exercise program to hopefully grow and move forward.... I'm a bit stuck at the mo. But good thoughts and positive attitude. 

Shazzbat :-) 

• Posted

thanks to you all.got the swimming bug lol.went today and walked a mile home.im full of beans and happy cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrin
    • Posted

Full of beans?.....I shall stay well clear of you Mr Noodles! wink

Seriously though....good on you hun! I am just about to go swimming myself, just hope the pool is quite empty, as it is usually full of children in the school break. Aiming for 25 lengths today, but I am a bit slow as I am still not 100% over my Pneumonia, when I went the other day I was so slow I felt I was swimming in custard! eek

Slowly slowly catch a monkey! I dont know what that means, but my mum uses that expression  along with acting the goat, so thought you might understand it! rofl cheesygrin

Nice to hear you so positive hun, keep up the momentum!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

lol thanks daisy.enjoy.it was quiet today only 3 in pool.mind you its early when i go swimming,lol.most people are going to bed when im going out.lolhope you feel better today x
  • Posted

custard? wasnt he a general???lol
  • Posted

lol general custard he fought off a gang of apple pies him !!!!!!!cheesygrin
  • Posted

Rest days are really important, I dont get many as I still have to run my dogs and I just cant go to a park to let them run free so I have to cannicross.

But your muscles need recovery time however the best news is that recovery burns calories while your watching tv smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.