tiredddd

Posted , 3 users are following.

ive been having major depression with mono since i got it in feb because ive been having a hard time breathing ever since ,does anyone have the same thing? breathing is my biggest problem and im getting major depression bc of it the virus sucks!!!

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

do you still have your tonsils? if so any possibility of them being enlarged? mono can cause respiritory issues when the throat is partially blocked by enlarged tonsils or inflamed tissue in the throat.

have you talked to your dr about the breathinh issue?

• Edited

yes i do & my throat is fine i never really had a problem with it, but ive done blood work yesterday and found out my iron is low so im thinking thats the prob

• Edited

and yes ive talked to my dr , & before i was also on steroids & i asked him does he think i should see the ENT he said no. ive also done the breathing tests which was good and my oxygen is good. i never had pain or a swollen throat

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.