Tiredness

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does CS cause tiredness please?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It sure did for me although I might characterize it as extreme fatigue.  The thought of driving to the market for groceries seemed impossible for a while, driving anywhere.  It was a combination of physical tiredness and mental fogginess where I just thought I could easily get into an accident or perhaps pass out.  

It did pass, was one of the first parts to go, after probably 1-2 months, maybe 3. 

• Posted

Thank you, that has made me feel better. I thought i was just being lazy. When i do anything energetic, or even riding on buses, i have to rest for hours afterwards. I really appreciate your reply.
    • Posted

That's exactly it. I would need to take breaks for doing seemingly little work just to recoup. For a while I thought I was losing it since no doctor ever explained it to me, basically nerves in your neck can create what appears to be any symptoms. Only later did I begin to have neck pain itself.

• Posted

Thank you. My doctors don't seem interested in explaining it to me nor doing anything about it. I was just told to take paracetamol and live with it.

• Posted

I don't think the actual complaint causes it I think it is the fatigue of having to deal with the discomfort. Any continuous pain gets you down and makes you feel lethargic.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.