Tiredness

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone find setraline makes them extremely tired? I think before I started taking it anxiety used to make me tired as and when I had a particularly stressful time. But 1 year in and every evening I'm done in. Feel so heavy I can't move. Just wondering if this is a common side effect or if it's something else. My anxiety has certainly improved and can function much better now during the day which is nice, but I'm useless in the evening and go to bed about 8.30/9 quite often.

Thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

What dose are you on? It certainly used to make me tired when I was on 200mg, but on 100mg or 50mg I seem to be ok. It might be worth talking to your doctor about reducing the dose slightly if it's quite high. Otherwise it might just be the way it affects you. Talk to the doctor anyway and see what they suggest. X

• Posted

Thank you. I'm only on a low dose 50mg. I have spoken with my Dr and getting various things checked out. Just wondered if it was a common side effect.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.