Tissue like sticking out of vagina (please help)

Posted , 3 users are following.

i been having this since i was little and don't know why. i been test negative for sexual diseases. i can stick it back inside my vagina but it sticks right out. and its hurts during sex also. i was raped when i was little so i don't know if it to cause to be like that. i would like a feedback before i got to the doctor soon

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You may have been torn if you were raped when you were a child, and this could be residual tissue. A gynaecologist could probably help by removing some of the tissue so do see either your GP or a gynae. Explain that it causes you pain when having sex.

• Posted

if you had it since yo were little its most likely just how you're made. you can have a procedure to correct it if you feel like you want to. You said it causes you pain so i might eventually look into it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.