TKR 13 weeks

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi,

I’m 13 weeks post op and I have noticed my leg is not straight so I don’t know what it is.

My upper leg seems straight and then the lower part seems to bend out.

Will this right itself ?? I see my doctor this Tuesday I also will be having exrays .

I’m afraid of needing a manipulation !!!

Any thoughts would be great 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lisa is this the first time your seeing doctor? I would wAit and speak to them. My leg went as you described following multi fractures but was straightened during TKR. Please let me know how you get on as it’s one of my worries. 
    • Posted

Hi,

Yes first time since having staples removed.

Having exray tomorrow.

I will keep you posted .

Thanks for the thoughts.

• Posted

Are you 13 weeks post op still with your staples in? That’s an awful long time with staples in????
    • Posted

Sorry just seen since having staples removed lol 
  • Posted

It may be that it has been corrected and looks odd to you because you are not used to it. That is most likely I would have thought.
  • Posted

It may be that it has been corrected and looks odd to you because you are not used to it. That is most likely I would have thought.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.