Tkr

Posted , 10 users are following.

ok so today I'm scheduled for a TKR after only 3 1/2 years post PKR surgery which was a total failure. All through my PKR time I had nothing but issues , swelling, numbness and tingling, pins and needle feeling down my leg also complete tightness down the front , side and back of my leg. so I ask of you all to pray for me and wish me a successful and speedy recovery my friends

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

How was it?

• Posted

it was good I want be able to give you my total feel because I'm 2 days out but I'm experiencing pain from my leg being swollen and weak but I think this went very well

• Posted

How was it?

• Posted

I'm very really positive I'm able to walk on crutches even tho they started me on a walker so now they are sending therapist to my house for 2 weeks then I will be heading to out therapy depending on if I get my range and motion right

• Posted

Great stuff Brad. it sounds as though you are well on your way to recovery although you will hit peaks and troughs at times..

Eric

• Posted

thanks Eric yes the road to recovery has begun and im working hard to make sure I breeze through it even tho I know it will be tough

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.