TKR pain after 4 months

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi all. Tomorrow it will be 4 months since I had a total knee replacement. I'm still in pain all the time, some days worse than others. When will I feel better?? It depresses me so much to still not be able to do normal things. I am worse off than before surgery! Can anyone help me? Thanks.Β 

2 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Shan hi, hang in there, the group has said it all. It wil take some time to get back to where you want to be, but it will happen with a litt Hard work and lots of patience. Blowing healing prayers your way, best .... Kathy p., 🌬🌬 πŸ€πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ΌπŸ·πŸ΅
  • Posted

I am also 4 months out from tkr. the pain will not stop. now they say I have italic band sydrom..probably spelt wrong...now going through therapy for that. The pain when standing is excruciating . Just walking..sitting and laying does not stop. still cant go back to work due to profession..no income causes stress..the pain..beginning to hate having it done

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.