TKR Surgery Date

Posted , 7 users are following.

Well I finally got my date through for my TKR Surgery, 14th March, nervous but so positive about having the procedure done and getting on the road to recovery, this has been a real quick turnaround which I'm really surprised at.

I have been doing the exercises given in a DVD from the hospital and been going to the gym, I have to say the muscles are much improved from where they were 5 months ago, that can only be good news for a speedy positive recovery, watch this space! I'll be on here doing my daily diary of recovery, and probably crying my eyes out.

Will keep all you good people updated on how things go. Thank you to everyone who gave me advice and all your kind words..

xxx

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh no... another week. Well, get some trashy novels, chocolate and a glass or two of wine. Then sit back and relax. You probably have everything ready for your hospital trip and for home so you can just be lazy.  Of course you still need to walk and exercise to keep those muscles pumping. 

Keep us posted

Ellen

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.