TMI, I’ve had these weird white spots inside my vagina for 3 months now

Posted , 9 users are following.

i have had these white spots inside my vagina for about 2 months now, they are not itchy, painful, or anything like that. i wouldn'imaget have known they were even there if i hadn't cut myself while shaving and was looking down there. i haven't had new sexual partners and if i did i used a condom. I'm thinking the worst and I'm extremely scared its serious. any help?? imageimage

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

sorry the picture is in the middle of the explanation!

• Posted

here is another picture. sorry for my dirty nails to, its from spray tanning clients!

• Posted

you think its a yeast infection? im freaking out its something serious like herpes or warts

• Posted

its not herpes due to the length of time its been there and its not warts looks like a skin issue and your discharge looks like its yeast u should get a doctor to take a look

• Posted

i dont know why i have been thinking the worst because i have been tested last year and havent had a new partner without a condom, i had one partner and used a condom. im having no symptoms of anything. But im so worried its an std 😦

• Posted

the whiteness and peeling skin looks like yeast if u was tested last year and have had no sexual partners since then its most likely a yeast issue it dosnt look like herpes and it wouldnt be there for that long anyways and they are defo not warts as they dont look like solid skin growths

• Posted

book an appointment and show ur doctor

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.