TMI this fell from my vagina is it a wart?

Posted , 3 users are following.

imageI HAD FELT SOME SMALL PAINLESS BUMPS IN MY LABIA MINORA A WEEK AGO, they mostly went away but two of these have fallen out could it be warts?imageimage

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

THEY ARE warts it fell after I put ACV as a home test. I finally went to the doctor and I have HPV 52 and 43 which caused condyloma (genital warts). EVEN BETTER STILL I tested POSITIVE FOR

Ureaplasma parvum, Gardnerella vaginalis positive. The doctor told me those would go away on their own. but I'll be seeing the gynae about treating my warts.

I'm not okay, but maybe I'll be okay soon.

just for future reference for anyone else. I HAVE NEVER HAD UNPROTECTED SEX AND i'm hardly sexually active. THAT MEANS NOTHING. GO GET CHECKED xx.

• Posted

Those appeared to me a few days ago, and they fell too. I'm sure that I have got HPV. For how long did the warts last to you? I hope that they go away soon 😦 (I also took the STD test and I'm waiting for the result)

• Posted

was never a wart just normal part of vagina a forcible yanked out. sorry for alarming you

• Posted

and why did they appear to you? mine appeared after having sex, and I didn't use lubricant when I needed it

• Posted

my gynaecologist said the vagina changes, naturally especially when you having sex. they aren't even visible now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.