Tmj

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone know if u can get sore throat on one side with tmj

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I’m interested in this too. What are your symptoms?
    • Posted

what about your gums? do they burn sometimes? My back gums are a bit swollen. I know I clench my teeth at night but not sure if TMJ can cause swollen lymph in the neck. I also get sore throat and pain on the right side of the throat.
    • Posted

I get sore throat on right side too my gum don’t burn and lymph nodes don’t feel swollen just don’t know if the right side sore throat is connected with tmj have u been told it is 
  • Posted

The right side of my jaw is always warmer then the left assuming I have tmj, my one sided throat ache has been doing a lot better since trying a few things. 
    • Posted

I’ve tried everything from anti acid, teas, cannabis, magnesium, stretching, ppis, high alkaline diet.. everything.. I’m over this d*mn thing. Only there when I’m up and gone when I lay down 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.