To add to profile

Posted , 4 users are following.

Having said what I have, it feels like that all I have left is work and sleep. No comfort, in a crackle job, having had a university degree going to waste. I have no-one to relate to or wonder if anything will ever work out. What you are seeing is someone who has taken too much. Also I am heavily in debt; is there anybody out there who really cares for me?

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I don’t think there is anything I can say that will help but to let you know I am listening. Sometimes we just have to wait for life to improve. Hugs. 
    • Posted

I think others do not know what to say. To me it can just be words. Nice to know someone is listening, but there are other issues such as health and being a victim of character assassination wherever I have lived, having lived all over the world. I was bullied verbally and battered physically by peers, authority figures and had a father who didn't understand me. Stated my issues were my own fault because "I could not keep my big mouth shut". I know I am somewhat garrulous, but it is primarily nervousness and feeling awkward.

• Posted

I have lived in Deal near Dover in Kent with my Gran. 2 streets from the seafront; what a privilege didn't appreciate it at the time. I was born in Zeist in the Netherlands, I remember nothing for I was a baby when I left. I lived in Sheringham in Norfolk on the outer side of town, it was idyllic but because of my father being a career soldI error, we then moved to France where we lived in 2 different places. The first was Sarrebourg and the second was in the countryside near Nancy. I went to American schools there (ugh!). Then I moved to the USA and lived in Tuscon, Arizona (hot but without the humidity). Finally at the age of 14 I moved to Banbury in Oxfordshire where I have always felt like an outsider. I spent term-time in Coventry when studying for my degree.

• Posted

I wonder if moving so much when you were young has had a negative affect on you? It must of been impossible to make lasting friendships. 
  • Posted

Absolutely. It is only when I moved back to Blighty that I made several friendships, but most of them are married or have passed away.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.