To all friends on here!

Posted , 3 users are following.

To everyone I now class as my friends on here.

Those who have helped me in my struggle with addiction which I've now over come & to those who, my words have hopefully helped in the past.

When I came off all that Oxycontin, I swore that my mission in life was to help those who suffered as I did.

After being on here for very many months now & making some really good friends in the process & offering my advice, which was welcomed by all, I feel that the time has come to leave this website & delete my account, as I've now come to the stage, after being moderated yet again, that after offering help to someone, this website has shut me down yet again for merely trying help someone. I'm now so fed up of spending ages typing my help out, only to get the same old message, "waiting to be moderated"

If this website was actually set up by someone in the same shoes as most of us on here, that would never happen but, sadly it's been set up by someone without a clue what we suffer and go through so, to all the friends I've made on here, I wish you all well, take care & look after yourselves please!

Good luck in whatever you choose to do, & Caroline, be yourself & keep smiling sweetheart.

Take care all & good luck!!

Ritchie xx

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Ritchie, I have run into you MANY times on here, you actually pointed out that you were THE RITCHIE(since there are apparently 2167 more of you)..lol...I have no doubt that you have helped people & opened their eyes, given them support when they needed it!! I am sorry you have to give up something that you so deeply care about!! I understand the frustration that comes w/moderators/censorship & etc....it gets to be too much, I know you will land somewhere else, that allows you more freedom to help others, while being the REAL you...Best Wishes Ritchie#1💟?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.