To die

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone . Today I have not been feeling well. I am having too many thoughts that I want to end my life . I want to get out of it all and escape it all. I can never be good enough for the company I am with and am not good enough . I don't want to live anymore . This anxiety in my head is killing me so fast . It is stripping me of life and of hope . I don't even know if it is anxiety but I am very unwell. I need help . Nothing and no one can help me . I feel so so alone . I need something to fix me I cant wait any longer . I was in my boyfriends house today and I just lost it and ran into the bathroom and started shaking my head and slapping it . I don't feel well . I want to be better .

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Spice,

I don't want you to die. You can get through this and get better. You are a valuable, important person. I know you are having some very difficult struggles and I wish I could make it all better for you but I can't Hun. I can just try and be here when you need support. You need to go see a doctor. Even if that means going to the hospital.

You are good enough. If the people you are with don't think you are good enough they are not your friends and you should not waste any time or energy on them. You need to try and be with people who make you feel better about yours of.

Please hold on Spice, I know you can get well. It will just take some time and to figure out your med's.

Laurie

• Posted

Hi spice,

I feel exactly the same as you right now, honestly, I'm so sick and tired of this anxiety sometimes I think about ending it myself.

There's nothing I can say but to hang on in there buttercup. Once you've hit rock bottom the only way is up.

Have you tried Samaritans or other crisis lines, even for someone just to talk to.

I went to A&E to see the mental health team there as I was having a mental health crisis, still feel like I am but I know that I'm only just coming on to fluoxitine, think I'm just over 2 weeks in, it's been hell on earth the past few days. But I know it will subside eventually.

Chin up.

• Posted

Hi Spice

Its me.

Please, please understand what you're going through at the moment is most likely withdrawal from Risperdal.  You need to see your doctor now.

When withdrawl has passed with the help from your doctor you'll then be able to start feeling the effects of the Prozac you're taking.

Yes people can help you - but you MUST contact your doctor about the withdrawl effect you're having at the moment.

I reached rocked bottom once and phoned Samaritans plus my son reached this point too when he was ill.  We've both gone on to recovering.  You will to.  At the moment you can't see the 'wood for the trees' because of the way you feel ....... once this withdrawl has passed you will get better.

Please contact your doctor or the local Crisis Team tonight.  Will you that please?

You're not alone.

K x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.