to help keep "balls"

Posted , 3 users are following.

Is there somewhere for sale something special pants with big balls because of hydrocele to keep it upp . ? As cows udders hah.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Why?

You should get the operation as soon as you can, I let it go for a year, it will just get bigger and more uncomfortable and restrictive.

You could get a hernia support I suppose, but go get the operation, best thing I did.

• Posted

Hey Weerix...how big is your hydrocele? And most importantly, are you going to have the surgery to have it repaired? I had mine done July 2016, and have never heard of special pants for the "balls".

• Posted

I have had operation some weeks ago. But is is not so much more smaller and there is some pain also. In fact I do not believe operation helped or need it time?? Perhaps those pants must order from dressmaker. With braces!
    • Posted

Are you sure it has not returned, mine did twice only on the third operation did it succeed.
  • Posted

Since you just had your operation recently, you're going to experience some pain and swelling. After my surgery, the hospital gave me an athletic supporter to wear to help keep the scrotum in place. And that worked great for me. So again, depending on how big your scrotum is, get an athletic supporter and rest. This way you can still put on pants and walk around a little bit.

• Posted

In fact what is athletic supporter.? It is importatn for me to walk because of another disease too.
  • Posted

An athletic supporter is what athletes wear under their uniforms to keep their genitals in place. You will definitely be able to walk with it. Google it and you will see what it looks like.
  • Posted

I bought tight fitting briefs with short legs at Tescos, ok for a while but when it gets to the size of a mango it only stays supported whilst you do not twist and turn. Had to use these when I went to bed and although these were the best I could find it was still uncomfortable.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.