To my fellow anxious people <3

Posted , 4 users are following.

Zoloft has worked for me! I can deal with things so much better, life has become some what easier and manageable there is hope be open to trying things, don't give in to feeling worse, don't lose hope!!! Things can get better I would not be saying this a month ago. Much love to all of you, you need to hear this xxxxx

4 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

How long did it take for the Zoloft to start working for you?
    • Posted

I felt like crap for awhile and doubted it working but people can see great changes in me and going out has become so much easier
  • Posted

This is so reassuring to know as I have just started taking it. I'm on day 3. What dose are you taking?

So glad it had made you feel better smile

• Posted

Thank you so much! My doc started at 12.5 mg for four days then up to 25 mg and I just started 37.5 mg and the plan is to go up to 50... But I'm doing really good with the dose I'm at
    • Posted

Awesome. My GP put me straight onto 50mg but I split the pills in half for now to slowly get used to it

Obviously I don't feel anything yet and the only side effect I have is a sore throat. smile

• Posted

Good idea!!! It's really best to slowly introduce it to your system to see how the meds react with your body.. Now it kept me up one night and that only happened once.. And I felt dizzy at first but now there really isn't many side effects that I notice when I take it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.