To retake- or not to re-take, that's the question !

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all, this Is my 1st post, which Is unusual, as I had being taking 10mg of Citralopam for a year, right up to a month ago!  I was at the point where I thought to myself 'yeh'  I think I'm ready to try life again without meds, so I started missing the odd day or two then increased the gap to a week, but during this period I found myself overly aggresive & shouting a lot, but I was confused If It was the coming down period, or wether this was the 'real me' again meds free?   So it's been a month now meds free, I havn't being as agitated, but I'm feeling very 'slow' dizzy & poor concenration, so the title above Is where I'm at, looking at the tablets thinking, yes or no.  Has anybody out there had simular Issues?  If so please give your Imput.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

these problems you have will be due too redraw al problems due too coming off too quickly 
    • Posted

Yeh thanks, I was thinking that & hoping the CBD oil I have being taking might have helped more than it has.

• Posted

I went through all that getting off them had to get back to them hopefully it works out for u
    • Posted

Thanks Mario,how long have you been back on them & how you feeling?

• Posted

I have been a month already and I went up from 10 mg yo 20 mg I feel alright it’s hard for me to go out but I do it but I’m still new but it’s my second time on it too
    • Posted

I’ve never tried the step up from 10’s to 20’s,  that’s what I probably needed to do, Instead of stopping them altogether!🤪 hopefully live & learn though. Good luck yourself Mario.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.