To the man?

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi guys

have you.noticed any effects when you masturbate?

not sure what it is but I feel like after I do I get weird sensations in my anal area.

does this make either a fissure or hemmohoids worse??

does anyone experience the same?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

do you sit or stand when doing it ? if you are sitting on a hard surface fir a long while it may hurt due to inadequate blood supply to anus

• Posted

for the most part I stand or in the bathtub 🙊

• Posted

I think there maybe nerve damage...so it feels different...almost like pins and needles in the area after...

another thing to worry about...hate this condition!

• Posted

cant win. I told my doc I get referred pain to my scrotum and he said yes that would happen. so frustrating

• Posted

Yes, I have a testosterone deficiency so have to masturbate when not having sex.

I get a tightness and spasm of the anus just after. When you think about it you are pulling the skin/muscle down there.

• Posted

so we causing more harm? should we not do it lol

does it make things worse for like fissures or hemmohoids?

• Edited

I certainly don't think it's helping, any kind of irritation will hinder recovery both for Fissure and Piles.

What sensations do you get?

• Posted

will get some pain post but more so tightness. hard to explain with all the different sensations I experience lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.