To the ones dealing with head symptoms

Posted , 6 users are following.

do any of you thats dealing with head pressure and off balance find that these gets worse with sinus issues? past three days the dizziness been so bad and i woke up the other morning feeling pressure then i started getting a headache that lasted all day hurt bad off and on and yesterday had a headache just not as bad as the day before. today i feel mild pressure in my nose and face so far no headache but the off balance is off the charts and of course my mind thinking the worst like anyerisum or something from the headache. the headache wasn't a sudden severe one, why does this change cause health anxiety. anxiety is bad today over all of this i dont feel like im getting a head cold though its stressing me out.

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hello pamela, I've developed sinus problem since menopause. Since Wednesday i woke with a throbbing head pressure and knew straight away it was sinus related , it causes me to have virus symptoms like shivering and makes me feel off balance from the pressure on my head, its not a headache but pressure in my nose,face and eyes yet iv not got a cold.. As you know from our other posts i too suffer like you from being off balance and yes the sinus issues make it all worse. iv been out today but only managed two shops as felt id fall from the spinny feeling which sent me sick. I feel like never going out again.

I know you suffer daily and i feel for you, do you ever get out pamela?

SENDING YOU LOVE AND HOPE X

• Posted

thanks for replying its horrible im sorry you suffer this horrible crap too, no i dont get out much only when its unavoidable and im scared out my mind ill flop out at times it hits hard in waves and store lights brings it on worse. i feel alittle flushed today different from the hot face and ears so maybe im trying to get sick who knows. i pray for all of us with this horrible curse. i hope it eases by Thursday i have a long ride from WV to FL ugh.

• Posted

Hello Pamela

i also suffer from sinus specially in the morning and a few years ago i got dizzy at work and i was rush to the ER and i had a CT scan if my head and i had fluid behind my hears which cause the vertigo . they gave me sinus meds and i got better

• Posted

Hi i think i have read your posts before. Do you suffer from acid reflux as well? Ive had it bad for a few months.

• Posted

Helloo my dear

I can feel ur pain.

dear me too having alot of head pressure issues.

Full day drunk feeling.

Dizziness and jelly legs made me home bound .

Headache almost every day.

Neck pain and fatigue too.

Didnot find any solution to this .

Dr donot gave any help.

I can only say plz donot take much stress..i know its easy to say difficult to do..sometimes me too become depressed and frustrated.

Take care dear

Hang is there.

Sending u love and hugs.

Love

Sunaina

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.