toasted tea cake with no spread ??

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I really enjoy a tea cake from my local bakers.before I get any can anybody help me , can't find out what the fat content is , many thanks xx

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I think they are about 3 g of fat per 100 with no spreadsmile
    • Posted

Thank you it's the end of my 1st week , still getting the hang of it . 

Many thanks for your help x

• Posted

Hey have you any little miracle tips on wind , there's only so much I can blame on the cat ha ha . 

Thanks 

• Posted

Hi Cerysnb

It would really depend on their recipe for an exact amount but for a comparison, a Greggs tea cake has 3.4g of fat per tea cake.

• Posted

I have a collins gem Calorie Counter and it says per 100g a fruited Sunblest one is 6.6 g of fat and a fruited Warburton is 3.3 g fat per 100g  perhaps it was a Warburton one smile
    • Posted

Thank you people in here are so helpful, it's lovely to no I'm not on my own :-)
    • Posted

I think there must be loads of us slim bodies going to pop out sometime smile its good we can all encourage each other :-)
    • Posted

Very much so , how long have you been on them.

Have you any tips :-) 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.