Today

Posted , 8 users are following.

Today I woke up and suddenly pain under the left rib cage was gone. It's been constantly there for the whole time I've been sick. I'm in my 10th month. Sore throat cleared up very suddenly too. I still have swollen lymph nodes and ear ache but I'm starting to feel a lot better and have a real hope that  I will recover completely now. Just thought I'd post this to motivate you guys.

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

That's great news, really hoping this is the start of a real turning point for you! Things changed for me around the 10 month mark too so it may well be the case! Just take it day at a time though, that's all you can do.

Craig

• Posted

Catchthebus,

wooooooo  Hooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

i felt a lot better in the 10th month too... there is light at the end of the tunnel!

im in month 12 and although feeling a lot better and generally doing more, I still get relapses and times I can't do things,or feel weak or too exhausted. it's frustrating so much. I had a 3 week stretch of awesomeness, but it's still lingering. Hopefully just a few more months for me?!? , fingers crossed all round!!! Hope you're over this soon too. Xxx we are all going in the right direction.

caroline xx

• Posted

That's great news. I started to recover at that time too. I think that one day the immune system just gets a hold of the virus.

• Posted

Pretty good, I feel more myself. I am able to do more. I get the tired blah days every once in awhile but I know they will pass and after the last year it doesn't seem nearly as bad as before.

• Posted

That's good to hear Mono so pleased that there is some progress, yes just keep that in mind that in any tough days or mini relapses that it will pass over, and that overall you on the road of recovery and will get to the point where you feel like your old self again!

Craig

• Posted

Hang in there Mono and Caroline....thinking of you both you today and sending special hugs!!

Craig

• Posted

Hi mono,

no, it's definitely not as bad as the beginning of this year.... I'm doing loads but it's so frustrating that I still can't do everything and be able to carry on, I get tired or low and have to stop and am still in bed early every night. 😬

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.