Today is my sons birthday..PLZ join me to wish him a Happy Birthday.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, 

Please join me with your votes on this post to wish my son a Happy Birthday! 

He has been an alcoholic since a teen. HE is 38 today. I wish that I could take him out for a birthday dinner and buy him a new computer for his birthday. Have all the family join in on the celebration with his favorite cake and icecream & have a happy joyous day for most parents & families.I have not been able to wish him a Happy BD for many years. 

Do to his severe alcoholism it's not possible. For too many reasons to mention.

I kindly ask for UR support & go to HOPE4CURE posts in alcohol Consumption & read our story .....if u do not know it. I have written many posts describing his struggle and life & death journeys with alcohol..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! Love and hugs Mom!

I ask that that up will join me with a prayer for him and I invite you all to join me in wishing him a Happy Birthday !And many many more till he finds sobriety. 

Sincerely,

HOPE4CURE

5 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Happy Birthday to Chris. I can relate to your experience.  My son is a severe alcoholic and he will be 38 in April next year.  He has been drinking for nearly 10 years and heavily for the past 4-5 years.

Right now he is in Kingston Hospital and was taken there by ambulance on Monday 22nd which our GP arranged.  He is very poorly and his going through severe withdrawals.  They want to do all kinds of tests - especialy liver tests for alcoholic hepatitis.  My husband and I are very scared of what the tests might show.

Hugs

• Posted

I am very sorry to hear that UR son is so ill. It's just so painful? I was a reck when my son was poisoned and on life support. He lived thru it fought for his life for five weeks. Once they stop drinking & eating well their bodies heal so much. UR son will be healing thru this time of hospitalization. He will get all the needed minerals depleted from alcohol as well as so much more. He is young and a fighter.

My son is out of jail , he's in another state, I just today heard that he is out of jail with a ankel bracelet to keep track of drinking and counseling twice a week.it was court ordered. I have Hope that this of the many times over the years is finally the time he stays sober. I want to go to him and give him a big hug. We will be in contact as soon as he can. It's been a long time,or if he can leave the state by Christmas & still sober.....he will be I just know that this time he will get thru this with positive results. This is the second ankel trial he has tried. The police come to get him in there is any alcohol in his system. 

It's so heart breaking to watch our children suffer. No matter how old they are they are still our children. We love them so and want them so desperately to get thru this disease safe and become healthy . Decide to stay sober. Live a normal life. I always wonder if my son had not become addicted and lost all those years, how he would be doing now.

This is a good opportunity for UR son to let go of his addiction.  I will pray for him ask that The Lord will give him all the strength that he needs to sustain him thru this journey to sobriety.

And always forgive him and I never loose hope. I hope UR son stays in a program and this will be the answer for him to finally find sobriety .Never give up HOPE NEVER!

HOPE4CURE

• Posted

i truly deeply feel for you we have become friends on here, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS  keep your chin up mate

• Posted

Thank you so much my dear friend. How are you doing?

i miss hearing from u and yes I feel as though we have become friends too! biggrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.