Today is so hard

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I havent been on my diet and noticed how bad they are getting. I was so discouraged this pass week and I am hormonal. Everywhere i go i make a mark or (leak). I'm so enbarrassed. Today I had two women run up to me and tell me I think your period came on! Ugh. No just another boil that leaked and popped. I am getting very discouraged and I can't take it anymore. It is taking over my life.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I now how u feel I get the same thing I have 3 under one arm and they are driving me crazy they won't Lance them open cause they have already lanced 6 times on each arm

• Posted

Aww hun I’m so sorry. It really is a horrible condition. I can’t even suggest anything cause I can’t find anything myself. Just know you are not alone in this. I hope you feel better soon x
  • Posted

So sorry. I was recently diagnosed with it. I'm in my early 30s and since I feel like I hit my teen years I would get Ingrowns and breakouts on my bottom, I figure I maybe it's sweat and friction, but here I am about 20 years later and the bumps keep coming. I developed a boil inside my butt cheek and finally got the courage to show the doc and his assistant my friggin ass I been hiding from the world. Ive been dealing with this, but never had anything that needed lancing until now. I too feel in despair. I come home and am cranky sometimes cuz I feel this is a problem that I can't solve I can't do anything about and it's horrible. It's a heaviness in my chest...and I understand what it is like to feel hopeless, helpless, and over it all. I can't say anything other that we are on the same boat and I pray deeply a miracle comes and there is a cure for us all.

• Posted

I feel the same way I don't want to show anyone these discusting and gross things they are horrible and won't go away

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.