Today My HRCT report for chest came. I am very afraid of some serious health issue.

Posted , 3 users are following.

My HRCT scan for chest on 64 slice scanner is as follow

Minimal bilateral apocal subpleural fibrotic changes and tiny subcentimeter sized nodule in anterior segment left upper lobe ? Old etiology

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

did they actualy send this report to you with no explanation cant you take it to the doctor to get explained properly x

• Posted

Actually I undergone chest xray for abroad job. Doctor find aome light shade on my xray and told me to go for HRCT scan. Yes this report dieectly came to my email id.

• Posted

I hope you find out what it all means as we can sometimes read too much into things when we dont fully understand the terminology good luck z2danish hope all goes well for you x

• Posted

Hi,

Did you ever find out what caused the fibrotic changes?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.