Toe Fusion for Psoriasis arthritis

Posted , 1 user is following.

Let me tell you if you have arthritis in your toes and thinking about getting surgery I will tell you to ask your Surgeon- DR about Toe fusion. Best surgery I ever had. MY Toes were all deformed. Let me go back sorry I had one surgery many yrs ago where this ass cut the bunion off and claimed he fixed my toes. A year later bunion grew back and toes got deformed again. Worst surgery ever and painful. Then met another DR I let him do two toes because I by then didnt trust DRs. Its been ten yrs and the big toe and the second are straight and no pain. I wish I would of let him do them all. There was only the first night of pain and the next day I was walking around in a boot with no pain. The whole process does take nine weeks. meaning you will be in a boot for about nine weeks. I hope to one day do the rest I just have to be ready for surgery as we all do. But I promise Toe fusion does not hurt and they are still straight and dont hurt smile

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.