Tonight's illness....

Posted , 5 users are following.

Tonight is the burning left arm....they want me to go for a nerve test now and x-rays and ct scans on my back and neck..

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Lotti, I went through the same, I had tingling with it. My gynecologist said it was related to my hormones. Symptoms come and go, my doctor said if the pain last more than 3 months, and disturbs your sleep and wakes you up only then would she give me a test. How long has this been going on over 3 months?
    • Posted

I've had tingling on the right hand side it wasn't all the time may be around 4-6 weeks.

I was doing stretching a bit for my neck and shoulders. It's gone now.

Had as well blood test done and neck x ray, saw the Physician and he said that it was due to my breastfeeding I stopped on the 20th of July and all my hormones went mad, so he said it was muscular pain. I rolled into horrible pains and everything came down just before Christmas.

Blessings

• Posted

Wow, mine didn't care, she ordered xrays and an mri, which I had done. Then she put me on meds for the tingling. Said it was a bit of arthritis.so I took the meds after about 3 months everything went away, I stopped the medication and have been symptom free this was about 4 years ago.

I guess every doctor is different, mine will find what you might even die of lol, that's how thorough they are there.

• Posted

Yes, Natallia I was also given exercises to do, they really helped a lot. I even went to physical therapy for it luckily it wasn't severe.

• Posted

Sochima,

It's been almost a year now. I had the robotic laparospic total hysterectomy 14 mths ago. I'm wondering if they messed up something in my back or neck...

• Posted

Unless they touched a nerve while doing the hysterectomy is the only thing that comes to mind.
  • Posted

You just go for every test you can and find out what is going on. I was told it was carple tunnel even though I told them it is worse at night when I am lying down! A Physio told me it was a classic symptom of trapped nerves in my neck which made perfect sense as I have damage to discs in my neck due to accident. Get ANSWERS before any treatment and good luck.
  • Posted

Hi Lottl

I have the exact same thing and I did had Scans done told I had bad discs. My dr suggested a pain clinic and therapy..I decided to leave it alone I didn't want to get on pain medications.. It come and goes...I notice when I'm very anxious and stressed that's when I get it. One of the drs told me not to worry is all related to the hormones, something she was going through as well smile it's funny when I was so worried about it use to bother me all the time since I stopped obsessing over it is not that bad anymore!!

Feel bettersmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.