Tonsil ectopia 5mm

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all need some advice my daughter 31 has just been told about her problem she had a mri and they found tonsil ectopia off 5mm flow is clear,but fro around the age off 17 she started having problems,headaches when she coughs and laugh s dizziness vertigo problems with druling from her mouth neck pain always feeling tired poor sleeping the list gos on but i was woundering if you can have the snytoms but dont needs surgery.

dan

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

To stop (and reverse symptoms) you need to research filum terminal dissectum surgery. It removes the cause of the downward pulling of the hindbrain (chiari tonsils), unlike the traumatic, 5 hour chiari decompression surgery which does not address the cause but merely gives the patient some temporary relief; most have the symptoms come back after said decompresssion surgery. The dissectum surgery however, is 45 minutes and is done right above the gluteal cleft (butt crack), and has the patient walking around the next day, and Advil for pain is usually all that is required. I had decompression surgery and had 4 weeks of false hope, and then had the dissectum surgery and it got me out of bed after three years, and gave me, my wife and children a really good quality of life. Do your research, and Godspeed.

• Posted

That is really good to know. I had decompression surgery 4 years ago and my symptoms have returned a few years ago. I recently moved to GA and the doctor told me the decompression surgery should have resolved the issues. I know this isn't the truth and am looking for a doctor who truly specializes in this. I will do the additional research on the procedure you referenced.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.