Tonsilitis/Strep throat/ or white thing in throat 5 times in a month

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, since the beginning of August I have been having sore throat with white dot at my tonsil. It doesn't feel really pain and usually gone after taking a single day antibiotic but the problem is it keep coming back.

Treatment

1. 3 days antibiotic
  2. 3 days antibiotic - (recovered and come back after stopped antibiotic for 2 days)
  3. 7 days antibiotic (zinnat) (recovered and continue taking antibiotic because having UTI/STD urine pain)
  4. antibiotic injection and antibiotic pill (sore throat come back after stopped 2-3 days of zinnat)

What should I do now? should I go back to my GP or directly go to the hospital? I'm having the 5th time white thing in my tonsil now. This time i did feel heart burn on and off. I also have a half broken tooth, which is broken before August, I'm planning to go dental to fix it but keep getting sore throat, is it possible cause by it?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.