Too good to be true

Posted , 9 users are following.

I have been back to work and having fairly good days lately, until this week. Not only did I wake up to room spinning vertigo, but my eyes have been terrible (blurry, sensitive, after images, sun spots, etc.). Oh, and the anxiety is real. I feel like my symptoms are always worse right after my period. Maybe the rise in estrogen? Some days are easier to endure than others. sigh

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Have you talked to your doctor about your symptoms? Yes hormone fluctuations are I find the worst for symptoms. After period, before period and ovulation. I find I get about a week where I feel somewhat normal. Stress and anxiety makes things worse I find.

• Posted

My GP told me that this is my, "new norm" and to "deal with it." My neurologist and neuro-ophthalmologist just tell me it's migraines. No one seems overly concerned. I get dismissed when I mention hormones. I just feel like it is one step forward and ten steps back.

• Posted

staci, thanks for sharing I thought I was the only one who had experienced the symptoms you mentioned right after period eyes problem stomach bloating w pain now palpitations ect. will this ever end please GD!

• Posted

I woke up a couple of months ago, got ready for work, room spinning, throwing up, had to take the day off. Third time it has happened, first time on a work day. Peri........uggggg......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.