Too many trips to bathroom, sensitivity to sodium

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all, I am hoping others can share their experiences because my issues with sodium are impacting my life pretty significantly. For the relatively small amount (1100mg) of sodium I consume, I need a rather large amount of water in order to feel mentally focused and alert and avoid sluggishness. However, drinking so much water puts me in a negative position because it prevents me from sitting for long periods of time and focusing on things I need to get done. Could this be a kidney issue? I am waiting for appointments to come up, but am hoping someone else may have a suggestion that might help, thank you!

Best,

Anthony

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.