Too much!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Why does life have to be so hard? I used to want to be happy and normal, now I would give anything for just an ok day! When I think things can't get any worse the world just proves me wrong!

I miss my babies I just want things to get better but I'm petrified that they won't! I'm scared and feel so alone!

I'm sorry for going on x

2 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I too am feeling this way today.  Just feel like I am back to square one after being on sertraline for 2 months. Where are your babies if you don't mind me asking. I gather your on meds.  Your not alone.  Quite. Few of us re feeling this way today.

lynda

• Posted

Yes I'm ok meds without sounding horrible I'm not sure anyone is feeling how I am right now xxx

Thank you for your reply and hope you feel better real soon xxx

• Posted

Don't be sorry. We're all in the same boat. I have great faith and I know that we will all be happy again someday. Just wish people could realise the hurt they cause others and try to at least apologise for it.
    • Posted

One day at a time. Have faith and believe in yourself that you were happy before and you WILL be happy again. There's always sunshine after the storm and believe me. The sun is just waiting to come out again for you. Keep the chin up and believe!!! X x c
  • Posted

Hey Dondons, don't apologise.....we are here to listen.

I don't know what to say, I want to help you so much, but all I can do is advise you to seek more professional help.  My heart aches for you.  I feel I have become to know you through your postings on this site, and I know what a lovely person you are.  You do not deserve any of this.

Please tell us what is happening with you now, why you are so distressed.  Don't feel alone, because you aren't.

Talk to anyone who might be able to help you, including us.

Bless you, I wish I could make it all go away.

Pat xxx

• Posted

Dear Dondons, you should always. Always write xxx

I am so so sorry that you feel so unhappy again, is there anyway that anyone can help you?..you know we all sincerely care about you...

You are not alone for the weekend I hope ? If you are then please, please, please call someone xxx promise that you will let us know how you are.....huge huge warmest hugs to you...Deirdre xxxxx

• Posted

im sorry I'm just tired of being on my own, I know people on here care and are very kind and I appreciate it so much but I truly don't mean this the wrong way or for it to sound rude but it's just not the same as someone close to me, to hear someone's voice to have friends or family that care, I probably sound really needy but I just hate it! I hate feeling so alone I can't cope anymore! I hate hate hate it!!!! Xx
    • Posted

I know exactly that feeling - want the time but don't have the time because you are worring about too much stuff, want to be with friends but something - distance, job, too many things to do stuffs that up? Can't resolve anything cause I'm on my own - no one close - living in a garage. Hope you aren't living in a garage?

Used to be that if you drop something you simply pick it up; NOW I drop the cap of the cola bottle *always doing that*, bend over to pick it up, drop the contents of a bottle of tablets I was balancing on a pad of paper *Swear* lean over to start picking up the tablets, kick cap under the bench. *Swear* straighten up and bang head on protruding shelf *Swear* *Swear* *Swear* *Swear*

I think the difference is I'm trying to be like a computer, i'm trying to do 4 things at once instead of finishing one thing before starting another dunno if this is true for you?. You have lots of kids right?

I play computer games occasionally, so there some talking. Work is a Library so theres more social interaction there (but its also MOST of the reason why I am so dysfunctional and depressed) Don't go to Church anymore; it used to be a happy place to be.

What I HAVE done positively is to do something new (Korean entertainment) something old (dragged my set of drums into the place - hah garage music smile .. ).

Last weekend I had 2 extra days off and concentrated properly and got some of a project out of the way so I don't need to think about it any more. That HAS helped me be more relieved, less anxious, and I have something to show.

• Posted

Hi Dondon I am sorry you are feeling so low still and of course you should have posted you silly billy! lol.  This is exactly what the site is for - to vent,  rant,  get and give support and help etc.  

A lot of us don't have family or friends to care about us or our feelings and often it's because we push them away anyway.  It doesn't mean you have to be on your own all the time though.   I pass a lot of time with acquaintances and casual friends because either we share the same interests or because they are available.   This isn't ideal but it is second best and is achievable to you as well. 

i went out this morning with my sisters dog feeling very lonely and unwanted.  I got chatting to loads of people in the park and I came home feeling much better.   I know not everyone is in a place to be able to do that but it helps me. 

But the thing is you have to take yourself out of your house to be with people and be around people ie in the local shops,  the school run etc.  If you are not at the stage to be able to do that it's understandable but can you have that as your next goal in life?  When you can do that you can then start moving on to the next stage which is making friends,  and even casual ones can give you a lot of company.   Bev x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.