Too much muscle cramps and voices from neck

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

I feel my neck muscles are very weak. I can hear many cramps voices in my neck even I feel that my throat muscles are weak and producing cramping voices as well. What happens actually because of these symptoms I feel the following conditions:

1. I feel very much numbness in my arms.

2. Sometimes I even feel my arms and legs are not with me

3. It creates brain fog and sometimes too much pressure on brain like I feel cloudy or I am not in my senses fully. It give me kind of mild unconsciousness feeling.

4. Dizziness

5. Floating sensations

It is something happening with me and I don't know whether it's exactly happening because of muscle weakness or is there any kind nerves problem?

Please do guide me because it's getting worst and effecting my daily life.

Thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

How old are you? I would recommend seeing a neuromuscular neurologist and a ENT.

Depending on insurance you may need to see a regular neurologist first then get referral to neuromuscular neurologist. Are you hoarse or slurring your words? Get this checked out asap. Hooe it is something that can be treated so you feel better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.