Posted , 4 users are following.
I suffer from psoriasis and there is some evidence that high doses of vitamin D can help ease the symptoms. I had my levels tested which came back at 69ng/ml which I believe is in the upper normal level (its summer here in Australia). under my doctors instructions I have started taking 10000iu of vitamin D every other day along with 100mcg of Vitamin K2.
However, yesterday I was out in the sun most of of the day (with a hat but no sunscreen) and I got quite burned on my arms and legs. Could this significantly raise my vitamin D levels? Do you think I should get my levels retested before continuing my current dose or is it safe to continue? What would be the symptoms if I had too much vitamin D?
0 likes, 5 replies