Too scared...God help me

Posted , 4 users are following.

Monday morning I had a laparoscopic surgery in order to be removed an 6 cm endometriosis cyst form my right ovary. I was on day 12 of my cycle the day of the surgery...The surgeon told me that I had done ovulation from the other ovary.

Yesterday I returned home and this morning I woke up and it seems my period comes so much earlier.

I know my hormones are chaos before my surgery but now I afraid that the levels may be deteriorated

What can I do? I am so scared ...before the surgery my cycle was regular every 28 days along with awful peri symptoms

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Evi!

That type of surgery can produce a period. I had to have my right ovary removed some years back and right after the surgery they told me I would bleed. They gave me pads to put on and everything. So try not to worry. Anytime they tinker around down there things get thrown off.

• Posted

Hello my friend,

I remember your story!

They told me that they did not remove the ovary but I am sure they cut a part of the ovary to remove the endometrioma...Was endometriosis your cyst?

I am extremely worried...I phoned to the doctor and told me that it is normal to see blood for some days ...I do not want to have shorten my cycle

I am afraid that surgery will deteriorate my condition!

Only God, this forum with you ladies are my refugees and mainly the armful of my mother

• Posted

Evi,hon I know how you feel. As a matter of fact, when I had gallbladder removed I freaked out because when nurse took me to the toilet afterward, I was bleeding. She said the same thing that Sharcerv told you -whenevr they go rooting around they upset the balance of things down below and all over . I had an off n on period for 2 months after.

Then 2 years later..this summer...I had a hysteroscopy and the same thing happened. I thought for sure each time that I was dying from something sinister.

Hugs....deep breaths...

• Posted

The gynecologist who performed the surgery said that there was no endometrial growths or tissues found. He said that the torsion to my ovary was just a freak of nature. That's how he described it. Also when I had my daughter via c-section years later, my ob/gyn said that there was no endo either so I don't know why that happened.

• Posted

In my case they found adhesions and two nodules of endometriosis in the connections of uterus.

I do not know what the hell is happening in my body!

I am in premature perimenopause and having endometriosis at the same time?

This is extremely weird!!!!!! it is unheard!

I need help ladies. I cannot bear symptoms anymore. I am dying

My hormone genetic profil is error of nature...What abnormal creature am I?

• Posted

They found a lot of adhesions in there while performing the c-section. The doctor said it was from my previous surgery when they took out my ovary. Apparently my body over-produces scar tissue. So I get a lot of adhesions. But there are supplements that you can take that dissolve the adhesions. I will send you a private message because the moderator may not let me post the actual name of the pr

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.