pimples that wont pop and take forever to heal

anger over normal aggravations

sensitive mouth

AM I MISSING ANYTHING??

5 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Christine! I share most of that list with you, except for the poop- I'm the opposite, which also sucks. The one on your list that stood out the most for me was "feeling drunk". On my bad days, that is exactly how I describe how I'm feeling- I feel either drunk or really hungover. But gave up alcohol a long time ago. It's the best way to describe it and it sucks, but I feel weirdly comforted that someone else feels the same. Also, no social life. Just wanna hang out in my sweats with my dogs. I had no idea hormones could mess with a person so much. Hope you're doing OK. ❤

• Edited

Yes miss all of this plus heart palps acid relux headaches vision woes sinus infection constantly yup been going through this almost 3 years and Im only 42!!!

• Posted

yas girl!!! i am 49 but it started around 36 with migraines and the worst allergies and major heartburn . the symptoms have changed over the years. when one goes away another pops up. there weirdest was claustropobia and a weird fear of driving.

i hope i am on the downward slope of this.

hang in there

much love

• Posted

Its a crazy ride I can say that much. And when something new pops up your anxiety can go into over drive. I think that was the worst for me. Now I take it a day at a time. Just scheduled with my cardiologist and my gynocologist . Ughh i pray it gets easier. Ive learned to except that for the majority of my symptoms its peri so that has helped some...xoxo

• Posted

AMEN Renee! just when my anxiety calms down over one symptom (after googling, planning my funeral and going to the doctor)then some other crap pops up! And it is always something crazy that I can't explain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.