Took plan b. Late second period

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi guys, so I had sexual intercourse (for the first time) on October 6th, we had sex with protection once but he didn't finish, anyways I took the morning after pill less than 12 hours later. That day I had very light bleeding and I heart that's normal.. I didn't vomit but I felt nauseous. I read that these were normal symptoms. My period before that was from September 16th to September 24th which is longer than usual. Anyways so I got my period a week later after taking the pill. So I took the pill on the 7th and I got my period on the 11th to the 15th. This was earlier than usual and really painful. Usually I don't get cramping but this time I did and it was really painful. After that I didn't get my period on November. According to my period tracking app I was supposed to get my period somewhere on the 7th. But around that time I noticed some really light spotting for 4 or 5 days. It's now December and I've taken two pregnancy tests and they've shown negative results but I'm still quite worried. Has anyone dealt with something similar?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.