took the first step out and

Posted , 7 users are following.

being im the car feels weird lol but i did it! i pushed through my fear also took a anxiety med but im out the house! i didnt think i could do this thank God

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Keep us posted!! I have to leave the house in two hours! So nervous!
    • Posted

i still feel a little spaced but im still anxious too ;( ugh stupid dp
  • Posted

I'm glad that everything went well. You will be feeling better in no time. I have been taking propanolol for two days now and my anxiety has calmed down a bit, it feels so weird because when I feel an attack coming it's almost like my body fights it off on it's own now. I still feel a little pain in my chest, but everything will be okay. Anyway! Enjoy the rest of your day, and happy new year to you honey.
  • Posted

Good girl Tammi.  Keep going, baby steps and you will be fine.  Have a wonderful time.  Happy New Year! x
  • Posted

Hope you had a good night x
    • Posted

thank u im still kinda anxious but am pushing through
  • Posted

My congrats to you too.

Excellent!

Keep it going.

Regards

YOD.

• Posted

thank u so very much smile
    • Posted

We did it!! Let us know how it went!
    • Posted

good! i survived lol i just hate the feeling of not feeling like im really here rolleyes and spaced out some parts i couldn't enjoy myself because of it i just want it gone sad but yeah im happy i went. how was your night?
    • Posted

Quite good, actually. Had two moments where I felt very spaced, but I did not give them much attention and it went away. We can do this. We can recover.
    • Posted

Glad to hear your evening went well, proud of you Tammi.  Happy New Year!
    • Posted

Amen i believe smile im glad u had a good night also💜

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.