Took zopiclone first time last night

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys I took my zopiclone last night, but worrying about 1 pill not working I took two (15mg) so I stayed up for about 15 mins after taking it and then I started to feel my body being sedated-feeling heavy limbs, like a drunk feeling, hard to walk properly, hard to take my clothes off for bed as I kept stumbling😁. So I got in bed and slept a full 7 hours with no in between awakening which I'd unusual for me and zopiclone seems to suppress the crazy dreams I used to have. I feel slightly groggy this morning but that was probably due to the heavy dosage. Overall this drug works for the time being. Should I try just try 1 tablet instead of 2 tonight? Will this still work for me? Thanks.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

when you want to stop the usage of zopiclone better know about the system called tapering
  • Posted

Try it and see. 3.75 works for me.  My GP said not to take it more than 4 days in a row.  I am in my 3 day pause period at the moment.
  • Posted

Hello Im 55 years old male and I have been suffering from CSVD & Neurological problems. Briain Shrinkage makes my life miserable. Everyday my sleep pattern gets worse.  Problem starts with the onset of sleep and during sleep vivid & horror dreams occur.  After sleep I wake up @ 7..00 in the morning with headache and bodypain.  Will the sleep machine work to calculate my sleep hours etc? What kind of dreams do U have? Does ot triggers headache? Kindly clarify. Thank U.

Report this

? 0

ReplyStart your own discussionReply t

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.