Tooth ache that seems to be spreading to other locations.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I started to get a tooth ache, and due to money I haven't yet been able to go and get my self checked out at the dentist (I'm waiting to see if I've been succesful in applying for the HC2). It started simply enough, Paracetamol and Ibuprofen where fairly effective. It's been just over a week now.

It's begun to sprea, I now have a very pressurised headache near the temples, as well as mild earache that almost feels like blocked ears.

Does anyone have any idea as to what might be ailing me.

I strongly suspect I'm overly tired (cause of my headache and earahce) As it's been difficult to get to sleep with the tooth ache.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

whenever i have a tooth ache i like to gently floss between the tooth to open the gum up some and then rise mouth with salt water/ cayanne pepper, or carefully dab my finger in the cayanne pepper and hold it on the gum/tooth for a bit then rinse mouth out, usually it takes care of the pain within the hour.
    • Posted

your other symptoms could be ear infection, sinuses problems which would cause pain in the temple, near jaw aswell as tooth ache or it could be the tooth ache is caused by an infection around the gum and it has spread to your jaw or something.
    • Posted

also i might add if you try the cayanne pepper be careful as some people are more sensative to the heat than others.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.