TOOTH EXTRACTION

Posted , 4 users are following.

I HAVE FIBROMIAYGIA AND THE SLIGHTEST KNOCK OR PRESSURE APPLIED TO MY BODY HURTS LIKE HELL.

I TOLARATE IT WELL WITH HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES AND SUPPLEMENTS .AND ACCUPUNTURE.

BUT I AM DUE TO HAVE AN OVERGROWN MOLAR OUT THIS YEAR AND I AM DREADING THE PAIN AFTERWARDS ,IT DOSENT HELP THAT I HAD A VERY BAD EXPERENCE BEFORE. 

IV FOUND THAT HYPERICUM 30X IS RECCOMENDED BEFORE DENTAL WORK AND ARNICA 30X BEFORE AND AFTER . 

BUT I CANT FIND OUT HOW MANY DAYS BEFORE EXTRACTION YOU SHOULD STRAT HYPERICUM

. CAN ANY KIND HOMEOPATH TELL ME AND IS THERE ANYTHING ELES I COULD TAKE OR DO TO REDUCE THE PAIN AND THE RISK OF INFECTIONS AFTERWARDS . 

I INTEND TO USE A SILVER MOUTH WASH BEFORE GOING BUT HOW SOON AFTER CAN YOU USE A MOUTH WASH . 

JUST  TO LET YOU KNOW MY TEETH DONT LIKE COMING OUT THEY ARE A BUGGER , I AM 54 WITH ONLY ONE REMOVED IV GOT FILLINGS THOU .

IV WAS TOLD I WOULD LOOSE MY TEETH SINCE I WAS IN MY 30S BECAUSE OF BLEEDING GUMS BUT THERE STILL THERE .AND WHITE .PLEASE REALLY NEED TO BE SURE OF BEST RESULTS . FOR A SCARDIE CAT.cry

0 likes, 57 replies

57 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I find that Bellis Perennis 200 works better for some people than Hypericum.Don't be scared! You'll be fine.
    • Posted

thanks hun could you tell me how many days before my appointment i need to start taking it . . i havent even booked the appointment yet and already i am dreading it ..i keep putting it of .cry
    • Posted

If you are in pain you can try 1 dose and see if it helps. Then you will know whether Bellis Perennis works for you or Hypericum. Take some Aconite 30 to allow you to make the appointment.Best of luck.
    • Posted

thanks hun for further advice , but the previous info i had stated hypericum was to be taken before extraction but it did not say how many days before .

could you tell me how many days before treatment i should take bellis/or hypericum .wink

• Posted

I suggest you start taking it right away, then it can build up in your body.
    • Posted

its normaly a few days before but i cant remember if its 3 /5
    • Posted

Forgot to say, I play harmonica too, doing it now with Muddy Waters and white wine. Letting hair down is good. If I didn't do it I may have given up long ago!
    • Posted

bully ,haha homeopathic medincine dosent work that way its a precise science .huncheesygrin
    • Posted

i wish i could play an instrament ,you belong in a folk band hun ,a slightly runchey folk band .smile
    • Posted

Ah hem, how can it be a precise science when science mostly doesn't undertand Homeopathy? Theories about it only give us a glimpse but Aurum muriaticum helps me. I'd love to know why but I don't know how it works. Does that mean I should stop taking it? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    • Posted

No I've never been in a band, I'm too shy. I play in my home to friends or just for myself. When I've tried to play in public the nerves have ruined it.
    • Posted

no hun of course not. it is a precise science its very precise two people can  say have a cough ,  but with the cough they will produce differant symptoms . will feel better for cold or better for warmth . feels better for drinking or for not drinking ,it is a science its been around and used for many decades since at least the 1930s . 

ask anyone who has studied it ,its very complex , doctors will never except it because they cant make a profit on it . but i say why are the royal family so big on it esp charlie, and the queen, why do we have several hospitals that are homeopathic , why do animals who don tknow how there trearted get better on it  ,why do manny horse owners use homeopathic medincine there not cheap animals to mess about with .confused

• Posted

but i think you would be great in a band hun you would have support of the other members and wouldnt feel so nervous .
    • Posted

Stop putting ideas in my head, because i haven't got the energy to do it so it's just a reminder of what I can't do.
    • Posted

i am just trying to be possative hun  , i am not saying you should join a band i just mean you sound good enough to join aband there is such a thing called the future . i go back to being negative if your going to snap at me for trying to be possative seems like i cant win either way with peoplerolleyes
    • Posted

The future, sometimes I think there isn't one for me, just this lying in bed. But maybe there is a future for me and you, good futures?
    • Posted

hi hun thought you sounded like you were having a down day, i had my 3 monthly sickness thing last i ahd really bad pains in my back and stomach had an awful night . bit better to day .cry

.watch run from the cure, vid on,cannibus oil on you tube its very interesting .

iv just watched several cases of people talking about being cured from there conditions , one young girl , had lupus ,fibro, bladder problems ,tumours, a broken back in 2 places  ,chemical sensistivties  and more and just weeks in to using cannibus the symptoms started to go she was told she was streile she now has 2 kids now. take alook see what you think.

• Posted

I've been doing so many things to get better but I woke up this morning with the worst brain fog imagineable and I felt like it was my fautlt!
    • Posted

well yes i felt it. 

iv just watched that youtube vid RUN FROM THE CURE 

it was absolutly fantastic i know which i would trust given the chance

a 5000 yr old natrual plant , or loads of toxic chemicals or being burnt or poisened by radiotherepy .chemo .

i really admire this man his not made a penny out of this oil 

and the chance that people like you and me and many others could be cured and have our lives back its pure wicked that its not being available for a choice , and why because theres no big bucks in it .

you and i both no that all the chemicals that surround us make us ill pointless useless chemicals that are not needed but we are cohersed into buying i mean the general public not us we are the sensiable ones.

i know about brain fog hun when it gets me its like someone has replaced my brian with  cold porridge , did you have a drink that will do it well it does me . 

• Posted

No I hadn't had a drink; I'd been eating well, taking my supplements, slept ok so I didn't understand why it was so bad.
    • Posted

Meant to say very true about the man made chemicals! Give me herbs any day. And if I got cancer I really think I'd rather let it take it's course rather than do chemo etc; having ME I doubt my body could take it.
    • Posted

me to . in on line daily mail yesterday there was a good article about doctors not taking the options that they hand out to patceints . says it all really most dont even tale up the flu jab 
    • Posted

yes does seem a bit unfair , but sometimes mine just comes on out  of the blue . its really like a head full of porridge .i just drag myself around feel like i just had a stroke my legs are so heavy and my arms and i just want to sleep cant think or even get my words out right or cant remember the words i want in mid conversation . all i try and do is keeping reminding myself it will pass . 
    • Posted

Yes there's no use wrestling with why! I never get the answer anyway.
    • Posted

to right they are . have you been up to watching that youtube vid yet run from the cure .
    • Posted

Not yet, I'm waiting for an Argos delivery, new food steamer, and I'm in the back bedroom so I can't have anything with sound on because I want to hear the door, should be here by 1pm though.
    • Posted

i used to you a steamer but i have so little work top space iv put it away 

as i am so clumsy. i asked my brother about those food hydraters he says his thinking of getting one best buy he found was ebay he said these were better made and held more than the cheaper ones . 

i love my crock pot at the moment . you know the idea came from the hay box they used during the war when they had power shortages they used to start there stew of on the ring for abou tan hour tip contents into a stone pot place in a hay box and it would continue to cook till evening cool ahhh

• Posted

I love my steamer but my old one is useless! It takes so long to cook veg and things. But I'm such a skinflint I've been waiting for it to break before I get a new one, years of waiting. lol I got a bamboo one and that's great but it doesn't fit a great deal in. The steamer has got worse so I feel justified getting the new one.

Didn't know that about crockpots. I have one that you put the stew, whatever in after cooking it for around 10 minutes, when you put it in it it's so tightly closed up that it cooks the food slowly. But you can't reheat it in it so I use my other one.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.