Tooth extraction now this

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I got my left bottom wisdom tooth pulled Dec 8th had to get oral surgery for it at first ended up with dry socket that got fixed or so I thought after that was all better I noticed a lump on my lower jaw by where my tooth was extracted now it has grown three sizes went back to the dentist and he thought it was an absess but we took an x-ray and the socket of my wisdom tooth is closed up and healed not to mention with this bump I can barely open my mouth but he gave me antibotics but they don't seem to be working I'm kinda freaking out anyone know what I can do

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had mine removed on Jan 19 and now I am swollen bigger than before! Cannot open mouth! Antibiotic not working! Not sure what to do next. 
    • Posted

Honestly anti biotics were not working for me until they had me on 2 different kinds at once since then it's really really help check it out for sure

• Posted

I am going to see my oral surgeon today. I’ve been on 3 kinds and they are just not working. My face is swollen like crazy. And when I press the swollen side, I can see the yellow pus coming out from the mouth... Terrible! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.